Monday, March 10, 2014

Journey of Choice

I have the privilege of speaking with several principal interns regularly. Last week, one of these principal interns asked me about the different leadership positions I've served in. Then she asked, "Knowing what you know now, would you have taken different steps in your career?" My response came surprisingly easy, "No. I have accepted positions because they leveraged my strength to make a difference for kids, while allowing me to grow and learn from amazing leaders."

Leadership is a journey of choice, and I was reminded of that this week as I proudly reflected on the difference I've made during my leadership journey so far. I'm privileged to make a difference for students on a daily basis as I continue my journey of learning and leading.



No comments:

Post a Comment